[Dailydrool] Time for puppy breath...

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:20:53 PDT 2010

Well last night, the previous owner of Mab- the basset wannabe called and
said they had moved into a place suitable for her and wanted her back. After
seeing how much the kids and such missed her I had to let her go back. We
were just getting to know her and she was fitting in good. Our family was
feeling completed again with a little female basset hound in it. I've been
thinking on it..Margo when I adopted her was 6 yrs old, this girl also was
6yrs old. I think I would like to adopt a puppy basset. I have no kids,
these are my kids and I want to raise one from a baby! I have nothing
against adopting an adult dog I have done it and will probably again some
day, margo was so dear to me and she was an adult. I just think its time for
a baby. I have very specific wants, but I would like to see if any rescue
could fit my needs first and would have me. I also have the odd hope a pup
just born or born soon would possibly have my beloved margo's spirit
reincarnate hehe But not necessary, each dog is their own personality and
I'm just fine with that as long as its a basset. I would like a puppy as I
said, I want a lemon but would settle for a red and white. I want a female-
not to breed in anyway, I just want another little girl. That's it. I live
in central indiana. Now for the hard part. In october I will be selling my
home to travel in an rv full time. I won't have a fenced in yard but my dogs
will get daily walkies and fenced play area, frequent stops at dog parks and
plenty of waddle action during waddle season. Spoiled and treated like
children. If anyone might help me out with this request? Thank you for your
time. Zebby, Meow, Frank & Hagen.