[Dailydrool] fanks and spensive doggys

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:32:30 PDT 2010

Fanks Peaches for wishing us a Happy Gotcha day..my mommy is so happy we got
gotted too..even iffen i am the most expensive doggy ever

So far my medical bills are in excess of 12,000 dollars but I'm worth it!!!

Then I made daddy drive me almost 5000 miles round trip to Michgun to be
King

But my mommmy looks into my eyes and sings you are my sunshine to me and
lubbs me so much.

and hers says iffen she had it all to do over again she wouldnt chance a
thing..

Lubb you guys

King Bob the DOg..but you can call me Bobby

Hi George BFITWWW