[Dailydrool] Lurker update

joffk at cs.com joffk at cs.com
Tue Jun 22 08:29:00 PDT 2010

Hey folks,
Joff here, with Madelynne Maybelle and Daisy Mae-hem.? Long time list member who's been stuck in lurk mode for awhile now.? Madelynne and Daisy are doing well.? They both continue to compete in agility, although now I have them jumping 4" vets class in NADAC.? They have a sister now, Sabrina, the bloodhound, who is 2.5 years old and is learning agility also.? We moved to a small farm in Cecil County, MD so now the hounds have 2 acres fenced in w/ a pond to play in.? Sherlock Holmes and Waymon have both gone to the Bridge as well as a young male bloodhound, Monroe, who, despite all efforts by UPenn and myself, could not get his temper under control.? Just figured I'd touch bases and give whoever cares an update as to what we've been up to.
Joff and the girls, basset and blood