[Dailydrool] Lurker needs help

Tammy Profitt neneprofitt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 07:42:52 PDT 2010

Hello my name is Tammy and I have been lurking since May 08. I was introduced to the DD after adopting my wonderful Baily Boy , thank you OBR and Cathy Rice who brought him to meet me and my two bassets Cooper and Isabella, all the way from Columbus to Dayton in one of the worst thunderstorms I have seen. WOW these people are dedicated . There was no guarantee it would work. Well it's two years later and I can't imagine not having my Boo Boo Bear - Bubble Butt!!!  RESCUES ROCK!!!!  Thank you all for your love and dedication to this wonderful breed. OK heres my question, do warts on ears grow back after they are removed and how concerned should I be? I noticed this growth a couple of weeks ago and when it got bigger I took him in to be checked. He is scheduled for a dental next Tues. and they will remove the wart then. I would appreciate any info or experiences anyone has, I have learned so much from you all , I knew that this was the place to address
 my concern. Thank you all for your insight ,you have no idea how many questions you have already answered for me. Please keep the stories comin' I am a big Brudder Elwood groupie.