[Dailydrool] This Day SUCKS`

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Jun 22 13:05:05 PDT 2010

Here I am - working in Moon Doggie and sweating my ass off because 'someone'
decided he needed to roast - TODAY.  Nothing to smile about - not good when you
have to wait on customers and it's HOT AND HUMID AND JUST PLAIN NASTY!!!

So, here I am, reading the most recent Drool and start cracking up - eyes
tearing - the whole thing!!!

MARLENE - This one was at your expense - my apologies.  I am sure it wasn't
funny to you, but I have not had a good laugh like that in almost 18 months -
REALLY!!!!  Just picturing those mosquitoes getting swatted off the hound's
asses and all the other escapades almost made me pee in my pants!

THANK YOU FOR THAT ONE!!! LOL

Donna Funk