[Dailydrool] ZITS !!!!! LOL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 16:14:14 PDT 2010

YEA,  you really are my friend Bev,  you have a Zit  on your  chin and I
have a HUGE shiny hugger on my fore  heard,  kind  of looks like a miners lamp
!!!!!    LOL ! the damn thing is so big and shiny you can cast moon beams
off of it, and  it itches like crazy.  Where is any sensible reasoning about
60 year old  women getting Zits ????  who comes up with this silly crap any
ways   ?????  Glad you to get to go meet Synthia for lunch sounds like fun  !

Poor Maggie Wags was terrified last night with the bad storm we had, the
storm kind of stalled over this area and it lasted for 50 minutes, lots  of
lightening and thunder,  I got two benadryl down Maggie and put  her in her
crate by my bed and covered it up and turned on TV  to minimize  the
lightening and turned up the volume to drown out the thunder,  did I  mention that
it was 3:00 A

 And yes  my tongue  still hurts like hell, I can't  hardly eat guys !!!!
how do these young kids get their tongues pierced  ????? I am suppose to
wash my mouth out with salt water three times a day which  is just great until
I  swallowed  a mouthful and practically  choked to death !   GEEEEZ !!!!
and poor Annie she wont leave my  side I hope she is suffering with GUILT
!!!!!!!!  son called me three times  today and hung up twice thought he had the
wrong number, I cant talk, with out  the lisp !  hope it isn't  permanent
?

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie