[Dailydrool] fireworks - already

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 08:35:38 PDT 2010

It is 2:47 Am and everyone is sound a sleep,  all of a sudden the  house
shakes with a loud boom and then we hear two loud shots like from a high
powered rifle.  I come flying out of bed as does the husband and Maggie is  in a
full panic and Evil Annie is like whuts up guys ????? we just couldn't
figure out what was going  on, so we go back to bed just get back to sleep
3:12 AM  same thing happens so we are all up again  when hubby looks  out his
back room window  and the neighbor guy is having a beer drinking  party and
they are shooting off fireworks, so I turn on my yard light and all  the guys
go up on their patio, thinking this is the end of things, once again we
all go back to bed,  Maggie wants to sleep with her daddy and Annie goes to
her crate.  OK  cool, everyone is all settled down  and I will be  damned if
they didn't do it again,  that's It !  I am up out of my  bed, and out the
back door before the husband could grab me, I march over to the  fence,  ( I
was so mad didn't think about the mosquitos )  I   walked  right up to the
guys and I told them " you light one more of those  damn  things and I am
going to shove them up your inconsiderate ass and  light the fuse "
"some people have to get up and 5:30  and go to work "  I came  back in the
house, husband said  " what did they say "    I  said  " nothing !  "   I
did all the talking "   Good night !

Marlene ( headaches make me mean ! )  Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie