[Dailydrool] Many thanks

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 20:22:20 PDT 2010

Morely passed gently and easily this morning. I love my vet ­ she knows
Morely so well she knew exactly what he would need to go gently into that
good night... To quote someone famous. It was as sad as we all know it would
be. Denise and I wept like the fools we are while Morely slowly faded into a
gentle sleep. We talked about how much we learned from Morely, how lucky we
were to have had him in our lives for 8 years.

Thank you to all of you who took the time to email me. Your words and
thoughts and especially support in our very difficult decision making time
was much appreciated. I know so many of us, myself included, have gone
through this many, many times, but it never gets any easier and your
kindnesses will not soon be forgotten. Please forgive me for not answering
each of you individually, I¹m facing my first night with no little toe nails
clicking on the wood floor as my precious boy will not come into bed with us
at 4:15 AM.

Peace and heart felt thanks,

Leslie
Morely, Boomer, Roosevelt, George, Reb (Bassets all), Panchie, Callie,
Freddie, Yoda and a multitude of kitties ­ ATB all....

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs
Santa Fe, NM
505 470-2787