[Dailydrool] YAY!!! She did it

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 19:30:01 PDT 2010

I'm so excited. While we have been working with Cassiti the past few days on her agression eating (Thanks everyone), we are starting to see a tiny bit of improvement. With a bit more training, I hope she will be trained decent.

I poured her food in her bowl while she was standing there watching, jumping up and down and going crazy...this girl acts like she's never eaten....I take the bowl and start to bend down and put it on the floor....she lunges at it and goes crazy..i lift it back up, look at her and say NO, SIT, STAY while holding my hand out like a stop hand...Did this a few times until she sat there waiting for me to say OK, go ahead....Once I gave her the OK, she looked up head hanging down ears all limp like...can I go now? lol

I felt so good she finally listened...She's not hard headed after all.......well okay, maybe that's a stretch, but we don't call her Ms. Thang for nothing....da momma is proud..

dis is da miss cassiti....da mawwmie was so pwoud of me, she dave me dis yummy tweat..it was a soft long meaty ting...it tasted so tood...mmm..im a tart litening to da mawwmie if she tive me mo..my bumps on me lip ware towing away to..im perde atain..

Mawmmie to Ms Thang AKA Cassiti