[Dailydrool] dog abouse and Squirrelastan

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 15:13:35 PDT 2010

Maureen, What a horrible story...Thank God & doG that the nurse saved the
little guy.  Unfortunately stories like this happen way too often, for all
breeds. A couple of years ago there was a mastiff that was
buried alive, but luckily a neighbor found him and rescued him.  It was all
over the news here. They did a one year follow up on the dog and he now
lives with a wonderful family and is now the most loved and spoiled mastiff
in the world.  Just recently there was an abuse of a basset hound near here.
To horrible to talk about and the poor buppy did not survive. I truly
believe that folks that abuse animals or kids should have done to them
whatever it was that they did to the kid or the animal.  I call it Judge
Dread Justice.  (Old Sylvester Stallone movie where he was the cop, judge,
jury & executioner...all done upon
appending the criminal = save tax payer dollars, no jail, no trail etc)

Ms. Linda, Ruger here... My brother and I are glad that you enjoy the
stories of our adventures, we really enjoy writing and posting them.  To
answer your question SquirreliStan is a very distant country and yes it is
located with all the other Stans...but for some reason our neighbor Ms.
Martha has a SquirreliStan Embassy in her back yard.  And as you know all
embassies are considered to be parts of the country that they represent. It
is Mine & Colt's sworn duty to destroy any & all terrorist  squirrels. Last
night one of the little minions was back into our territory and Colt and I
had him pinned down in the tree...no where to go but our jaws of justice!!!
Unfortunately Mom was not to happy with our negotiation tactics (bark until
he comes down) to get him out of the tree and surrender to us for a quick
death. So she came out, leashed us up and dragged us into the house.  One
more interference from her and we will be forced to arrest her for treason!
Our own Mother...how very sad.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "time to patrol our borders"
Ruger "Take no squirrel prisoners"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878