[Dailydrool] dog abouse and Squirrelastan

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Jun 24 05:17:31 PDT 2010

Wow – the sad stories just never seem to end.  I just never can even
comprehend the abuse that goes on.  First of all, if you don’t really want
an animal, why get one in the first place?  Second, if you get an animal and
find that you simply cannot handle it, then taking it to the pound or
shelter would be more humane than burying it alive or all of these other
horrible things that go on.  I always wonder what the basic difference is in
a person who is interested in animal welfare, and enjoys reading and writing
about their animals on something like the Drool and someone who buries an
animal alive. L