[Dailydrool] Why it's impossible to stay mad

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 17:05:40 PDT 2010

As we were heading home from our morning walk, Annie and I were having our usual battle of wills.  I wanted to go inside, she wanted to continue to wander around in 90 degree heat/90% humidity.  We were on my driveway, having a tug of war, when I turned around to calmly explain my side of things to her ;)  Hanging from the bottom of her ear was a synthetic fuschia feather...she looked like a furry, 4-legged pirate!  I had seen the feather on the ground earlier...it had found it's way to her ear and latched on to a glob of drool!  Instead of yelling at her, I simply smiled, rolled my eyes, removed the feather and we headed inside...

Rose, Annie (I wanted to wear that feather on my next date!) and Fred (Who are you going on a date with???  You're MY girlfriend...or my sister...I'm not really sure.)