[Dailydrool] Bev and the power out

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:43:08 PDT 2010

Dear Bev,
I have lost power in the heat and in the cold and ANYTIME, ANY WEATHER, it is a real pain in the butt, a huge inconvenience, and for me a giant worry for the hounds and Mom, while she was still here.  In my book, they always come first.
We know that you just can't wait to get your power back, and we are sending major drool to you that it happens sooner than later.  Thank DoG the tornado stayed far enough away to not damage your home.  Looking for a silver lining here, and know we care and worry.
Power stomp, Power stomp, Power stomp for Bev  et al
Jax and the herd