[Dailydrool] Drool For MomPerson and the Boys

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 15:37:05 PDT 2010

I'm bringing out the big guns...a whole banana for Lilie and baby carrots
for Daffodil.  These are their two favorite treats and if I hold them, and
delay serving them for a minute or two, we should have a goodly amount of
drool to send to the Chicago area.

Let's hope that their electrical problem is fixed soon because it's summer
and we know what Chicago is like when it's hot and muggy. At least her house
wasn't hit!

Good luck, Bev.  I hope this ordeal ends soon for you.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil