[Dailydrool] WE GOTZ A MERGENCY OUT DERE--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 15:01:55 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood--Momma is on da pwaline--she seyz Elwood git youze paws to movin we gotz a mergency.
Momperson, whut be Bev, whut be Momma to Nigil an Llewis an Conley an Mister Cooper hab tornado yesterday. Yup she tellz me Momma it touched down few blocks from her home, and she an da houndies be all safe, but she ain't gotz no power.
No juice to cookie da goose.
No junk in da trunklinez.
Nuffin.
She ain't a gettin no answer on how long dis gonna be happinin. Meebee today, next week, youze know how it goes---
So--we help.
Dis da plan.
We gonna fill up da drools wif lots of power returnin drool fur Momperson an da gang.
Now don't go sendin nuffin to herz home, she ain't gotz no juice, but dis way we be a helping and she hab da drool to reads when she git back to normals.
Now got youze paws ready??
Fill up da drool wif hi power drool!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,