[Dailydrool] weather

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 05:11:09 PDT 2010

I hope that if there is anyone from the Delaware County or Philadelphia or Chester County areas are all doing OK from the major storm that passed through here like a b**ch last yesterday afternoon. Many are still out of power and they said that it could take 2 more days until it's restored. The heat is suppose to be worse tomorrow and Sunday, so I pray for Godspeed for power to be restored asap. There was a daycare in Aldan, Pa where the entire roof blew off but thank God all little kids were OK. It makes you wonder what's happening all over!

Maureen