[Dailydrool] no electric dry drool

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri Jun 25 10:10:20 PDT 2010

Bev,\

So sorry to hear about the storm but so glad you are all okay. How is Llewis doing with his new pain.  When I moved from Miami to NY about 10 yrs ago, still have a place there but that is another story. Anyway we get here and a hurricane follows us so for 4 days we have no elec and since we have a pump house that stores most of our water we have no water.. Pewie... Anyway we had to get generators we now have two one for the house and one for the pump house. No electric is a pain. I hope yours is on soon..........
Judy