[Dailydrool] Trixie ATB 6-25-2010

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 08:54:02 PDT 2010

It is with great sadness and tears flowing  that I write that Trixe was helped to Rainbow Bridge early this morning - 6-25-2010 - she began labored breathing early this AM and I knew it was time to help her - I know it was the right thing to do - Hubby is a mess about it, but he too knew it was the only choice we had....I want to thank everyone for all your kind words and drool - I want to thank Ohio Basset Rescue for letting me be a foster mom, then a foster mom failure keeping Trixie with us - we only had a few short years with her, but we will always cherish her memories - Rest in Peace now Trixie - you are free from pain, free to once again countersurf and free to enjoy the buffet - I know you have been welcomed with open arms from all those awesome hounds including Sierra and Eddie who will watch over you as big sister and brothers do.....I will miss you always...

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess

Trixie (ATB) 6-25-2010