[Dailydrool] GGBR and more voting....

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:23:08 PDT 2010

OK... so, I don't know what happened yesterday.  I SWEAR when I checked the
ratings after I voted GGBR was #51.  Later that day the number was back in
the 600s and today we're at 620.  We CAN get higher!!  Please keep voting!
 We're really only just over half way through the voting week, so I know we
can get higher and stand a chance of winning the weekly prize!

On July the 4th GGBR has its annual Waddle, as part of the City of Novato's
Independence Day Parade.  This year it is Novato's 50th birthday, so there
is even more to celebrate.  We're trying to decorate our Pooped Pup Truck as
a birthday cake or trailer full of birthday presents (we'll wait and see
what the float decorators come up with!!).  We usually have at least 100
bassets in our Waddle, and we have use of the baseball field at the end of
the Parade route for our picnic and festivities.  Anyone within travelling
distance should be planning to attend.  We have raffles, auctions and a huge
inflatable Hush Puppy for photo ops.  Plus a few booths from pet stores
etc., hopefully with give aways!!

Please continue to vote for us this week, and then on Monday we can devote
all our efforts to Western Missouri again!!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes
Secretary