[Dailydrool] "Last Chance Highway", Queen and King calendar dogs, Pierre's big adventure

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:38:25 PDT 2010

Greetings and healing drool to all,
My sister just told me about a great show called "Last Chance Highway".  It is on animal planet, and it is an 8 part series.  Part 2 and a repeat of part 1 are airing tomorrow night.  In my area (EST), on cable, this is channel 57, 8pm and 9 pm respectively.  It is all about rescue, and what is really cool for me is the showcase the transport company that brought us Little Nikki from BHRA in 2007 and my friend's Ginger, also from BHRA, last year.  Apparently, they have gotten some sponsors now, and I think this is great.
When I flipped the calendar page today, I was so happy to see Queen Olive and King Chunky.  Beautiful photo.  Thanks so much Marilyn and Gerry for all you do.
Pierre has joined a group called Cruisin' Canines, a weekly meet up group that does a morning walk on Saturdays somewhere on Long Island.  Tomorrow we will go to Sagamore Hill.  I must say the advantages of renaming him after Pierre Sr. is that he already has a visor and bandana with his name on it.  I have a feeling he will do great and have a great time.
I just ordered a whole bunch of new martingale collars from Shelly (ABC rescue), I the other set will get a good washing.  They are great.
Best to all,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Louis, ATB, forever in my heart