[Dailydrool] drool to all

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 15:40:06 PDT 2010

We live north of Chicago and fortunately were spared any real damage
but much drool to momperson and the boys that they quickly get power
and relief from what is expected to be very hot and humid weather.
Also comforting drool to all who have lost a beloved hound or  to any
that are ailing, whether dog or human. We are leaving the country
tomorrow and Eugene will be going to his doggie daycare that he loves.
Thanks to all for you input on whether he would be better in a kennel.
We ultimately decided that he loves being around other dogs so daycare
is the best for him. Hope the next 2 weeks on the Drool is filled with
nothing but good, happy news. I know I will miss my daily dose of
drool while in Greece . Haven't been to Greece for about 30 years and
I know  it's never been the most pet friendly country ( we're Greek
and dog nuts but we don't live in Greece)   so I doubt we will see any
bassets to help my daughters through their Eugene withdrawal but we
may get lucky. Oopa to all!!! Georgia and Eugene