[Dailydrool] Storms & Squirrels

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jun 25 16:02:51 PDT 2010

Cathi,  we are so sorry that Miss Scarlet O'Hara made her trip to the bridge earlier this year.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Emily, we are so sorry that Trixie made her journey to the bridge, you were right in assisting her...you gave her the greatest gift a human slave can give to a hound, freeing her from pain, and suffering. Take heart that she is now young, & healthy once again and running the fields of the bridge with all the hounds that went before her.  May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Bev, Nigil, Llewis, Conley and Mr. Cooper: I am bring out the chicken jerky for the boyz to produce the power drool for you.  Try to stay cool! Big hug to you.

Maureen, we are glad that you, Henry & the rest of the family made it through the storm safe and sound.  We hope that all the droolers in the storm affected areas are all safe as well.

Okay Gang we also have a pending emergency here in the Gulf Coast.  You know about the oil...well if that wasn't enough we now have a tropical disturbance at the mouth of the Gulf of Mexico that has a 80% chance of developing into a named tropical storm if not a hurricane.  This would be devasting to any section of the Gulf Coast from Texas, Louisianna, Alabama, Mississippi to the Florida Panhandle.  So I think if we all get the hounds to stomping we can either stop the storm from developing.   So get those houndies a stomping  NO GULF COAST STORM STOMP STOMP STOMP NO GULF COAST STORM STOMP STOMP STOMP All together now!

Colt barking at ya: Ms. Sandi we are glad that our adventurous tails can give you a good chuckle.  My brother and I do our best to serve doG and our basset kingdom....to keep it free of terrorist squirrels from Squirrelastan. They are tormenting little terrorist buggers indeed. Maybe you should send the NJ4 down here for a training camp and if they have the right stuff (they are bassets and therefore have the right stuff) Ruger will deputize them and make them Special Agents in the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team...maybe branch out and make them the NJ division.  That way 2 of them could go to your friends house and protect her yard & patio furniture, while the other 2 stay home to protect their kingdom!  Big Slurppie to you!
Colt Special Agent Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team
Florida Gulf Coast Division

Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "NO BIG STORM" STOMP
Ruger "Take no squirrel prisoners! None!!!"
"We'll welcome Miss Scarlet & Trixie with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess, Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878