[Dailydrool] update on much less aggressive Dottie

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 20:08:08 PDT 2010

I called my vet and explained the whole situation  to him, and he really
wasn't all that surprised, he said he has other dogs that  are the same way.
He gave me a trial amount of Xanax to try for her, one  in the morning and
one at night, if she is too relaxed, try 1/2 dose.  We  gave her the one at
about 1 this afternoon, and she is the calmest dog ever. So  tomorrow I will
do the 1/2 dose, she still wanted her bag of crackers to hide,  and her
usual treats etc. but just too lazy now. She is still interested in  things
going on, but she just don't run quite as fast to see what it is, more  like a
lolly gag..........
I am sure Scooby was very relieved today.  So  it certainly took away the
aggressiveness, just need an adjustment on the  meds.
This would be such a great stress reliever around  the house. Got enough
stress myself, I ended up in the ambulance Tuesday from an  electrolyte
imbalance, not enough potassium. thought I was  dieing!
Warmly, Barbie and her sleepy lazy now non  aggressive

In a message dated 6/25/2010 3:36:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,