[Dailydrool] Frum Da Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:32:29 PDT 2010

Dis Nigel Llewis an Conley. Mr. Cooper he in da bedroom wering he new sporty
jackit whut he were now in da thunnerstorms, cuz it thunnerin agin.
Enywayz we bin gone mebbe you dun notise or mebbe not.
We bin rite heer.
But da magik stoff whut meke ebberfing werk, it bin gone. No big white box
mekin noisies. No colt wadder wif icey qubes init. No FANS eben!! An at dark
it dark, no litin. No TB. No COMPUTER!!!! Da MomPerson sit in she chair an
reed. Da Momperson botted a sumfin callt bat oprated skinner.

Now dis lass fing, it mekin me nervus. I dunt like da soun of dis a tall
nossir not won bit. Fink about it. A skinner. ? Whut she gone skin? Wif
bats? Da kine whut fly round eetin bugs? She gone hab dees fings (she likem
but dey gib Liddel Nigel da cole willies, dey do.)  She gone heb dese bats
skin we tender liddel houndies? Mebbe meke rugs or sumfin. Oh no! I no wanna
be a rug!! I no wanna git skint! Ooooooooohnoooooooooooooooooooooo

Yessir.
Yessir I stop howlin.
Yessir I lissen up. I reel good lissnin up, sir.
No bats? Bat ter ry? Battery? Dem liddel roun fings? Oh.
But sir still a yessir I shuddup an lissen.
Skaner?
Skanner? Da fing whut she lissen to da po-leeces on?
Sorry sir: Police.
Yessir I nose whut dat are. OH! OH! I sees now! A battery runs da SCANNER!!
No skinnin. Oh my, I feels so much bedder sir thenk y
Yessir it time for nap. Ise goin sir yessir I are. I gone teke a liddel nap,
sir rite
Yessir
Goodbye sir.
(Dis be quik we gots da magik lectrisitty beke yestiddy an eberfing fine now
bye gotta run drool to all in need Nigel)