[Dailydrool] Gulf Coast Storm Update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 26 18:14:30 PDT 2010

Wow those bassets have some powerful stomping power...The storm is now Tropical Storm Alex but is projected to go through the Yucatan and into Mexico. instead of into the Gulf Coast region..not that I wish this storm on anyone else, but the Gulf Coast is having enough bad ju-ju with the oil spill.  So keep those hounds a stomping to keep it away form us and maybe even get it to lose strength and maybe even disapaite into just a tropical depression.
NO GULF COAST STORM STOMP STOMP STOMP NO GULF COAST STORM STOMP STOMP STOMP

As I write this the boys are basset 500ing through the house and mock fighting...now they are sitting in the living room just barking at each other...They are so funny.

Barbie the boys and I are sending get well drool to you.  Colt said that you need to eat more nanners!  Glad to hear the that Dottie  is less aggressive now with the meds.

Nigel, we are soooo glad that you got the magik lectrisitty back on.  Down here in hurricane country we know what it's like to be with out the magic juice in the summer.  IT SUCKS!!!  Anyway glad that you and the rest of the pack, momperson & dadperson are back on the grid.

Boys must be out of gas.  They are now laying behind me here in the office.

Healing Drool to all the sick hounds, Hearthealing drool to all the humans that have had houndies go to the bridge.
Hugs and snooter kisses to all.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "ZZZZzzzzzzz"
Ruger "ZZZZZZZzzzzzz"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878