[Dailydrool] Bone Marrow question

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 21:38:07 PDT 2010

The gang get their bones raw.  Never give them cooked bones!
A cooked bone is really dangerous because of the way the cooking process
changes the bone density and hardens them.  A little raw meat or marrow
will not hurt them.  (Wolves and wild dogs don't cook their meat.)

I give the gang meaty rib bones every few days.  They are wonderful for
helping to keep the teeth clean.  I don't let them chew on the bone because
beef bones are very dense and can make micro cracks in the teeth.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang