[Dailydrool] Marlene and da skeeters

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 21:30:31 PDT 2010

I am still using my Flea Concoction of the gang that is made up of
3 parts kelp and 1 part garlic powder which amazingly keeps the
skeeters away from the gang when we walk by the river.  Believe
me when I say these CA skeeters are nasty and will swarm you so bad
you think they are going to carry you off.

I also heard about the Skin So Soft and remember using it years ago.
What I was told was if it is the oil you need to mix it with a little Vodka (woohoo)
so the oil will break down to mix with 50/50 water.  You only use a
little vodka but it may work with reg Isoprophyl Alcohol.  Of course
using the SSS spray would proably be a lot easier.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House