[Dailydrool] Tina and the Woodpecker

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 09:07:03 PDT 2010

Loved the picture with Tina and the woodpecker..Nancy, you were much
quicker then I was and had your wits about you when you shot that picture...a
few years ago while we were in the Catskill Mountains attending the Trout
Parade  Abraham was in the back of the BUV just hanging out .  It was a cool
morning and being the yard sale fools we are decided to go to yards sales
prior  to the parade.  We had all the windows open in the BUV and were enjoying
the morning.  All of a sudden we heard a thud  against the side of the  BUV
while driving.  I said to Steven, "must have been a bird".  We  continue on
and arrive at a yard sale...Steven has already made his way to the  "goods"
but being a Mom I had to tell Abe we would be right back...I stick my  head
in the passenger window and sitting right next to Abe is a bird...Abe is
just laying there looking at me and not even interested in the bird.  The
bird was right next to his head.  Instead of grabbing my camera which was  in
the front I screamed for Steven to come back.  He took his time and when  he
came back he couldn't believe the vision...Steven went to retrieve the bird
 but as he put his hand in the window it took off.  It had to have been
sitting there for a good 15 minutes from start to finish.  Unfortunately  the
vision is only in our heads and not on paper...but let me tell you ..it was
PRICELESS!!

Shelley, Owen, Abraham Ga-linkin (I like birds), Mary Todd Ga-linkin and
Miss Vivian Kay Sagen Galinkin