[Dailydrool] dog bath

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 10:52:18 PDT 2010

Otter and Radar love to get a bath.  We have a walk in shower so I just
have to open the door and they walk right on in get cotton in their ears
and I commence scrubbing!  Mollie, the Bloodhound, loves getting her
shower so much she tries to get in when the boys are having their baths
and even sometimes when others are showering too!  The after bath
"crazies" are always fun to watch.  A major Basset/Bloodhound 500 in the
house as well as barking and rolling.
Not much help with Gus.  They do make a waterless shampoo.  I got mine
from the vet years ago.  It works great when the boys have been rolling
in duck poop so I am sure it would work for an over all bath too.
Good luck,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie, the Bloodhound