[Dailydrool] 2011 DD Calendar Waiting List

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 27 11:17:20 PDT 2010

If you did not get a date for the 2011 DD calendar please add your name to the waiting list using this link....

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/admin/waitinglistform.php

We will be contacting people on the waiting list shortly!!!

Photos and captions were due this past Friday, June 25th.  The Calendar volunteers will be contacting people in their month concerning missing information.

IF you get an email, please take the time to reply.  There are a lot of people that think they have uploaded their photo and it's not there.  Their caption and other info is there, but the photo did not upload for some reason.

I am the volunteer for the month of December and I will be sending out emails this evening.  Please take the time to read the email.  The volunteers are only trying to help, but we need your cooperation to make this work.

Thanks,
Suz Green
December Calendar Elf