[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge This Week

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sun Jun 27 18:07:25 PDT 2010

This coming week was Utah Friends of Basset Hounds. We are in strong 2nd
in Utah, which means we will get $1000 again. We have been working on
this literally a couple years to get where we are.

We would therefore like to give our week to WESTERN MISSOURI BASSET
RESCUE, State MO. They are 4th in Missouri and holding after only one
week of Drool votes, so I think we can push them to number ONE!

I count 7 weeks left in the Challenge. If we can get WMBR up there, we
can go back to one of the other rescues and try the weekly again. As
each week goes by, another of the big guys win and are OUT and we
have a better chance.

So, please keep voting-- it may take awhile, but we will score basset bucks!

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds has been "getting out the vote" and sending
daily reminders for a couple years now, and we just barely got some payback.

Golden Gate--loved the updates and daily reminders. Sometimes we feel like we
are pretty much alone, struggling with all the issues of basset rescue. Reminds
us that there are a whole bunch of great people out there going through the
same thing.

Don't give up, please. Keep voting.     WESTERN MISSOURI BASSET RESCUE
State MO.

Marilyn Briggs