[Dailydrool] how do i get gus into a bath?

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 19:21:43 PDT 2010

My secret to the bath is two-fold.  I bathe them in the shower with me most of the time.  And...

...I make deviled eggs.

Ok ok ok, I hear you....  my experience is just that bassets will do pretty much anything you want to get even a tiny piece of deviled egg.

And I like them too~

So mine will walk right into the shower on their own to get their bite of what we call "the devils egg"~  :D  The old ones I just say, "Gp tp tje bath" and they get in... I have to guard the shower to make sure they don't go in when the hot water is running even when I am not going to bathe one and just want to take a shower for myself.

Note: No onions in the recipe.

Sara*
=