[Dailydrool] jade jasmin with lilly and justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 28 02:46:40 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade woofing in; we are sending heart healing drool to Buster
friend of Cooper the Basseter ATB and Slaves.

Jasmin and I are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Trixie,
Morley and Levi the Pit who have all gone to the Bridge and we will ask
the slaves to light a candle in memory of them. We are pleased to hear
that the Chicago Houndies and Slaves have had the electricity restored
after the storm. Jasminand I do not like it when the electricity is off
and it happens were we live quite a few times a year and not because of
storms but most times because of lack of maintenance.  We have to have
cold dinners when this happens we prefer our dinner's warm. As the
slaves have confiscated our bones until the end of the soccer games my
sister and I have resorted to throwing our dry food at the TV screen
when the referee's and linesmen make strange decisions. Wethinks that
the Drool has been very quiet as the slave Johnathan only received 2
drools last week 1on Saturday and another this Sunday. My sister

Jasmin will have been with us for 2 months at the end of the month. She
is getting better every day but still has to  learn to play with me. She
is not yet at the stage were she will allow the slaves to giver her a
belly rub but does allow them to give her scratches

Under the chin and stroke her back. She rolled on to her back on the
lawn for the first time she has been with us the other day but still has
to try getting under the blankets to snuggle up which I always do.

Jade a teacher's work is never done.

Jasmin All that freedom and I still do not know to do with it, but I am
learning and getting accustomed to it.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in and we both wish we were at home in
front of the TV so that we could catch and eat the things that our
sisters throw at it.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever patient.