[Dailydrool] jade jasmin with lilly and justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Jun 29 02:12:52 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade chiming in my brother PW Justin was also shot many years
ago.  A small rounded silver pellet was removed from Justin's neck and
to this day the slaves do not know when it happened and what was used.
There was no bleeding at point of entry and neither did Justin give any
indication that he had been shot. It possibly happened when Justin was
chasing pheasant and mongoose in the fields and in the excitement of the
chase felt nothing when we hope, he was accidentally shot.

Jasmin and I are sending welcome to your new home drool to the very
friendly and very grateful Trooper.

One of our slaves William is suffering from tick bite fever. My sister
and I are sure we never brought home the tick that bit William and are
just happy the food and walk slave Johnathan was not bitten. When the
slaves have bathed me at home after I have rolled in strange stuff after
a walk, I have been very good. They have not tried it yet with the
sister Jasmin.

Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin at the bridge. Should the ticks
attack again we will be there to protect the slaves.

Slaves William and Johnathan.