[Dailydrool] Baths and Stans

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jun 28 09:54:41 PDT 2010

When I had the Fab 5 ATB's, bath time wasn't too bad...go out, throw a leash
on one and walk them into the bathroom and shut the door. They didn't like a
bath but would tolerate it...All except Shadow ATB who loved a bath and once
she figured out it was bath day would run into the house and jump into the
tub, with every dog that we had to bathe.  So the big chore was to get the
reluctant hound in and bathed without Shadow jumping in the tub first.  Lol

The Bad A** Brothers are taken to a self serve dog wash. This place is
awesome!!! You go into a stall, tub is waist high and everything that you
need is right there.  Ear, & eye wash, cotton balls, towels, dryer, shampoo
etc. the owner will even help you put the hound in the tub if need be.  They
have steps so if you have a well trained dog that will go up the steps all
the better for everyone's backs.  We always try the stairs...but usually
Ruger will go up the first one and that's it...however on our last bath trip
Ruger went all the way up the steps and jumped in the tub...I was such a
proud momma I just hugged, kissed
and praised him while Randall went to get a chicken strip for him.  Colt
however walks to the stairs, stops and rolls onto his back for a belly rub.
So he gets rubbed, then turned over and picked up & put in the tub.  Both
don't care for it but will stand there and tolerate it...They have realized
fighting is futile and if they are good they get doggie ice cream
afterwards. The best thing...no mess for me to clean up and
this place is 4 miles from the house.  If Ruger is bathed first then he will
get into the crate while Colt get's his bath and will rub the bottom of the
crate with head and neck, turning circles and just moan
and groan.  The DH & I say that we washed his mojo off and he is trying to
get it back.  Once we get home he runs through the house to find and reapply
his mojo.

This is Colt pawing in at you: Delilah Belle, That was Ruby Roo that chases
the Chipmonster. We have yet to see a Chipmonster here in the FL Gulf Coast.
But according to our intel from the northern ASTT the Chipmonsters are in
league with the Stans and are plotting to take over the world...so they must
brought to justice along with the Stans. You and the rest of the NJ4 must
defend your territory against the Chipmonsters and the Stans, ingnore the
slave when she yells at you, World Peace is depending on you! Ruger the
director of ASTT has decided to deputize you and the rest of the NJ4, making
you all Special Agents in ASTT.   Good luck and happy hunting!  Oh
yeah...tell your dad that momma says that Ruger and I are a couple of
pistols, hence the names.  hehehe!  Some homes are protected by Smith &
Wesson...ours is protected by Colt and Ruger!  that would be dog & guns :)^

Ruby Roo, We know that you will be a most excellent ASTT member!  Keep us
updated on your fight against the Chipmonster & the Stans.

Drool to all in need.
Michel Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "time to patrol our borders"
Ruger "Take no squirrel or chipmonster prisoners!"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878