[Dailydrool] Cool Drool needed

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Mon Jun 28 16:32:02 PDT 2010

Our central air conditioner has DIED. It's 101 degrees in the shade and the hounds are asking for some "cool us down now" drool here in southwest Idaho. I just got done consulting with a company that can replace the central air with a heat pump and converter within 24 hours after we sign on the bottom line for $9000 !!!!!! Yikes! H-E-L-P! I'm having the vapors just thinkin bout this. Need some "don't lose your mind Momma" drool if any of you can spare some. I'm going to get a glass of something cold to drink and turn up the fans. Please tell me it's gonna rain money tomorrow.

Jacqie Marvich and the LowDownHounds of Oakrydge Bassets