[Dailydrool] Shooting Dogs another story from marlene

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 18:19:50 PDT 2010

Oh Boy this is not a good subject with me,  as most of yo know I have  MS
and I go to a water therapy pool four to five times a week for pain  control,
 so I am at the pool one morning and this elderly gentlemen   who comes
three times a week starts bragging about how he went and got an air  rifle and
he was going to shoot his neighbors dog  ( get ready guys )   because the
dog " pisses on his fence every morning " so I'm in the water but  all around
me the water starts to percolate because I am furious, Karen the  therapist
tried to head me off at the pass but I was too fast for her and I  walked up
to Howard  that is his name Howard   and he waddles  like a duck too, I
call him Howard the duck ,  any ways , I said  you know what Howard ?  "  about
the first time you would shoot my  dog  I would take that air rifle and
shove it six inches up your fat  A%% you  mean Son of a B**** and I would be
doing your wife and  everyone else a big favor by pulling the trigger.  Howard
left the pool and  I had to go see the manager Pam and was told that I
can't go around threatening  people  BWAHAHAA   Like I care !   but actually
after  she reprimanded me  she told me that she was glad that someone finally
had  the guts to tell the old fart off,  yes, she is a dog lover also  she
owns four King Charles Spaniels.

Marlene   if anyone ever needs my help guys, just give me a  call