[Dailydrool] My Hero

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 00:18:08 PDT 2010

Marlene you are my hero as well!  I think that between Bev, you and I, we could start our on vigilante group.  Of course I know that my really good friend, Doris would absolutely want to join.

I had to run to the store to pick the gang up some chicken at around 6 pm tonight. There was a woman driving around the parking lot with a little Maltese in her car.  I keep watching her circle the parking lot looking for a parking spot close to the store.  When she finally parked and stepped out of the car, I marched right up to her with sparks flying.  I said "Do you realize that it is 113 degrees in this parking lot?  Are you really going to leave your dog in that car."  She looked at me and said "Well I just need to go in to get some water".   I said "Oh okay!' and slid open my cell phone.  Her eyes got big and she said "What are you doing?"  I proceeded to tell her in no uncertain terms that I was calling the police to report her.  Then I informed her that what she was doing was ILLEGAL in the state of CA and that she would be charged with animal abuse and negligence.  Oh did she get B*tchy!  Told me to mind my own business and I did not have the right to tell her what she could do with her dog.  I told her to tell it to Ms. Bubba after the judge locked her up.   The woman got back in her car and then I followed her to her house.

One Maltese saved and one PO'd woman....Priceless!

Bwahahahahaha, Bwahahahahaha
Karen and The Dog House Gang