[Dailydrool] Kirkland Dog Food

Emily W. Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:48:31 PDT 2010

I realize that this has probably been covered a THOUSAND times already, but
can someone enlighten me on the wonders (or pitfalls) of Kirkland brand dog
food? Husband and I are expecting our first baby (as in, human baby!) in
October and while we don't want to skimp on feeding quality food to our two
lovely furbabies, we are seeing where in our budget we can cut back. We're
currently feeding Nutro Ultra Weight Management, with a 35 pound bag costing
around $50. One bag usually lasts the month. I've read good things about
Kirkland and am willing to give it a try if other users recommend it, or
another more inexpensive brand of dog food.

Thoughts? Feel free to email me off-list if this has been covered recently
and no one wants to read about it again!

Emily
Sally & Beauregard, slinging drool to all