[Dailydrool] Kirkland Dog Food

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 15:03:47 PDT 2010

Lucy Lou the WWB is a bit of a picky eater.  I've tried Iams, Nutro, Blue Buffalo(which made her sick) and others, to no avail.  When I tried the Kirkland brand Lamb, Rice and Vegetable fomula her stomach settled right down.  She almost always gobbles it right up.  She has been eating it for several years with no problems.  For a while I was making homemade doggie stew for her, then I started mixing it with the kibble and then I got lazy and just fed her the kibble.  Lucy's stinky widdle brudder, Fritz, likes it, too.
-Cathy