[Dailydrool] Freds behavior

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 14:22:10 PDT 2010

Drool to all in need.
I think the people who left the dog in the car should be dealt with in the same way.  When in the heck does it take 4 hours to give Plasma?  1 hour tops.

Anyway,  Fred decides he want to have his private parts where my foot is.  Neva thinks he just wants his belly rubbed.  I thought his belly was a lot higher.  He is very submissive and at times a normal challenge.
Still working on 'out' but he is learning.  Anyway any ideas on the way he stands?
 He has been fixed for over a year, but has just decided to start letting our Doxie know he is a male.  Well she is 12 and dealt with pups before.  He does it till she gets ahold of his ear and then he changes his mind.

Drool to all and yes it is hot here in Little ROck, actually cooler today because of a shower this morning.

 Fred
Mercedes/doxie

Remember 'Be the Change YOU want to see in the World'
Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer