[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 18:55:53 PDT 2010

 Hello, Me jus be snootering in.  Me on de hunt fer de squirrelies tonight.  Me chase a few out ob me yard.  Me boyfriend Jack is a great squirrely hunter.  Me injoy de sport berry much.  Me hab goodie time at me basset parade, me be called a hip hound!!  Me will be ssing me boyfriends Jack and Yowzza a week from Sat.  We gib de snooter kisses and we will look fer de squirrelies.  Me look forward top dat.  Hello to Elder Clara and Inspector Morse, to Brudder Elwood, too bad about de rumpbone problem, HeHe.  Drool to all in need.  Emma The Delicate Diva and Master Squirrly Hunter