[Dailydrool] Deer Auntie Marlene---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 12:14:37 PDT 2010

Deer Auntie Marlene whut bee da solvin wooman ob da inhooman treetments ob we houndz.
Dis Brudder Elwood, an I gotz me problum rite here in me home an youze need to jet on ober here and hannle dis one. It be whut dey call massibe. Big. Hoomungus. Dat rite. It be Momma. Come git herz. She on da warpath. I tellz youze da happininz.
It bee lunchtime, youze know when I don't git none, well Momma git out da bread, she git out da last ob da hammie, and she go ober dere to da counter and git dis red fing she been a watchin fur couple deyz, sayz it be a homegrown mater. she git sum stuff whut be in da jar and smear it all ober da sammich. I bee a watchin youze see. Den Momma go on out to git a soda whut be in da car keepin room.
Brudder Elwood buzz on ober to da counter where Momma dun push da plate back----but not nuff to stop Brudder Elwood.
Yup. Brudder Elwood 1.
Hammie sannich fur Momma wif da red fing 0----zeeeeeeeerooooo!!!!
Den it heppin bee like liddel unnerstatement cause Momma went to da moon ober dis mater fing. Like she nebber hab one beforz---she screamin an my goodness, why I hab to swaller da sannich whole. Got liddel bit ob da juice rite dere on da couch, liddel bit ob da mayo on me snooter, Momma gotz her pawz wrapped round me neck bonez, why dis inhooman, she gonna kilt me. Den she says Brudder Elwood watch dis. I sittin der listenin youze see--an she goes ober to da tellyphone an she calls me girls ober at Doc's. She says Brudder Elwood a comin in tomorrow fur toe bone cuttin AND squeeze dem anal glands till they come out his snooter.
Why I nebber.
I gib dis a fink.
Iffin she wants dis mater sammich so bad I puke it rite up on da couch. Dere it bee. Now nuffin makez dis wooman heppy. She be a beefin dat she gotz to clean it up and she gotz none. Brudder Elwood seyz now, youze gotz it back cancel dat pointment.  Momma seyz nebber. Youze going.
Auntie Marlene, youze better git here fast--sabe da Brudder-I bee waitin by da door wif me tail guardin me backsides--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake