[Dailydrool] feeling guilty

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 12:24:56 PDT 2010

first we are still in the producing drool mode for Johnny and  Trooper,
the pie is all gone, but we GOTZ COOKIES !!!!!   and  Maggie has super long
hugger drool strings hanging all the way down to the floor  !!!!

 my sisters Basset Nicki who you all remember had a nine pound tumor
removed from her spleen and abdomen  three years ago,  I honestly  didn't believe
it weighed nine pounds,  but the vet assured us that it did  indeed  weigh
nine lbs. . it is amazing how big these things can get  and you don't even
know they have them,  Nicki was losing weight , but  Barb just thought it was
old age, she was 11 .  she came through the  surgery , but was in  critical
 condition for a week and the tumor,  believe it or not was benign. Nicki
lived another two years .  so we will  keep Johnny in our prayers  that
everything will be OK, he has excellent  vets and a loving mommy .

and Bev,  have you ever tried putting dog crap in a paper bag,   go over to
the womens house late at night, put the bag on her porch step, set  it on
fire, ring the door bell and run like hell !!!!    bwahahaha.  I can come to
Chicago and show you how it is done !!!!  I  have perfected the technique
over the years.  works like a  charm  we can sit on your back deck and drink
Margaritas and listen  to  your neighbor B****
Just give me a ringy dingy !!!!

Marlene Mags and Evil Annie