[Dailydrool] feeling guilty

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 13:11:11 PDT 2010

I want the video!!  I want the video!!!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____

Marlene said:

and Bev,  have you ever tried putting dog crap in a paper bag,  go over to
the womens house late at night, put the bag on her porch step, set  it on
fire, ring the door bell and run like hell !!!!   bwahahaha.  I can come to
Chicago and show you how it is done !!!!  I have perfected the technique
over the years.  works like a charm  we can sit on your back deck and drink
Margaritas and listen to  your neighbor B****

Just give me a ringy dingy !!!!

01:36:00