[Dailydrool] Naybors an Prinzessez

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:32:22 PDT 2010

MomPerson say she gone put a doggie door inna fence!! Dis so sciting! Dis
meen we kin go froo da doggie door inna fence an pee in da naybor yard!
She say somewon sugjestid dis or sumfin like dis.
She say dis way are yard not stinko. I fink are yard smell wunnerfullest
spesially since MPerson sprayt all dat stoff all ober da place. Hard to fine
da speshual pee spots. Alzo Mperson an Dad Person bin cuttin dowen da
weedies whut we pee onna.

Lass nitie MomPerson chese away too kids hidin inna bushes acrost da street
da emmy hawse where at Baby usta lib. Now da hawse emmpty. We habin truble
inna hood wif dese kids ana emppty hawses. She tuk a fleshlite she shudda
took ME I scare da whoopsies outta dem two. She say next time she teke da
big blek dog but she shudda took me. She gotta hab FAITH inn me. I CONLEY
wif da bark.BIg Bark. I getsum outta dere. You see.

If I Prinzess I getta heng roun wif odder prinzesses, see. Hep em wif dere
dresses an stuff. Heh. Hep em get dresst. Hep em wif dere mekeup. Leen in
dere wif da fakey eyeleshes an hep puttem on. Leddum nose dere undies fit
rite. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Youse guys fink Conley crazy hunh, wanna be a prinzess? Conley crazee like a
whatchacallit. Coyote. Wolf. Fox-- dat it.
Oh I cant wate! I hep em ever whichway!! I so scited--- I finking bout dem
little cute lazey unnies wif ribbins an

YESSIR!!
NOSSIR!
I....ahh....nossir sumbuddy else writted dat. No me , nossir not me I no
writted dat I no finking dat way nossir I nice boy I nebber I goin sir I
goin nebbermind da Pinzcess part for Conley ok? Fergit I sugjested it nebber
mine ISE GOIN ISE GOIN YESSIR RITE INNA CRATE YESSIR MR cOOPER SIR i
POLOGIZE