[Dailydrool] New ASTT Recruite

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 15:03:10 PDT 2010

Ruger pawing in: Emma The Delicate Diva /Master Squirrly Hunter  & Boyfriend Jack sounds like you two would make excellent new Special Agents on  the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team (ASTT) Welcome to team.Remember all squirrels are terrorist.take no prisoners!

Drool to all the sick and injured hounds...Mom is getting ready to make us some homemade chicken jerky & sweet potatoe chips and we will be able to send lots of drool out, since we will be smelling this stuff dehydrating for the next day or so.

Ruger
Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team Director
Florida Gulf Coast Division