[Dailydrool] Pwincess boy and da Brudder - Xaxa will be 14! Free poster for rescues!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 30 15:24:21 PDT 2010

Here be Xaxa da Basset,

Hope all youze are fine. We been fine, enjoying da summer.
This next 4th of July I will be 14! Momma came yesterdey and smooched we lots. We wappy when she come.
Now I hab da seeniors wisdom and I finks Cnly can be a Pwincess boy if he wans that. It be his right.
Now, Auntie Debbie, I beez dee-sapoined wib she. She book 2 ob da worse torture fur da hounds, da nails and DA GLAND. All in same day just beecuase Brudder Elwood gots da sannuich on na counter.
Hopez yoo reedeemz youself Auntie Debbie.
Here da momma. I still have some of the IKEA basset hound prints, black and white, super cute. If you work with rescues and would like some to auction just write. If you dont but want one you can donate what you like to a rescue and I send you one. If you want one and cant donate because you are low on dollars I can send you one anyway. Just say so! :-)
We are happy with Xaxa being 14 but also worry that one day he will leave us. I am trying not to suffer over it, accept as part of life and enjoy him while he is with us. But sometimes its hard.
Love and lots of drool to all
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta