[Dailydrool] Woosies

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 13:39:49 PST 2010

 Lissen up Brudder Woosie, me no say I be de top queen, dat go to Elder Clara, me an Sister Daisy and odder houndettes be queens.  Youze jus can't handle us women.  Youze hab lots ob de problems, and dis be one ob dem!!!  And me may be a pain in de toebonze, but youze be a pain in the rumpbonze!!!  Oh, and de headbonze, jus finkin bout youze gibs me headache.  And once again, minnion also means all de liddle peoples or hounds.  Youze need to get dem biggie boy brainzs.  Emma The Wonderful and Delicate Diva