[Dailydrool] Scooterroo/Rimadyl

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:02:15 PST 2010

Scooter:

My 15 year old is kept quite comfortable on 25 mg of Rimadyl which is half of what was prescribed for his 50 lb. old self - so that saves $$$.  I order from 1800PETMEDS as they have the best price I have found plus free shipping.

They also have a new product I have had GREAT results with - YUCCA INTENSIVE.  It is a holistic product for skin, tummy and joint care.  Costs $15.99 a bottle and the dogs get 1 drop per 10 lbs. of weight.  I think it will last several months.  Have been dosing my 10 year old who was just starting to show some signs of aging and who has always had some skin issues.

I have waited to post about this holistic treatment to see how Duffy does but the report now is that he is doing great!  I am thinking about drippity dropping it into everyone's food as I like the holistic treatments if they are successful!

Thanks everyone who voted for helping to make my sweet old man the 2nd place Most Lovable Dog in Basset Buddies Rescue's recent photo contest!  It made us all feel very loved!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me